Dr Eirini Goudeli
Eirini Goudeli is Lecturer of Chemical Engineering at the University of Melbourne, Australia. She has a Diploma from University of Patras, Greece and PhD from ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Her research is focusing on synthesis of nanoparticles by gas-phase methods and multiscale modeling of particle formation and growth by interfacing molecular dynamics simulations, mesoscale models and population balance equations. Gas-phase methods, such as flame spray pyrolysis, are used routinely for commercial synthesis of nanostructured particles (e.g. fumed silica, pigmentary titania, carbon black, Ni) as well as for advanced materials (e.g. photocatalysts, nanofluids and biomaterials). This systematic approach to study particle formation can offer significant insight into fundamental physical principles and mechanisms that may be exploited by chemical industry and nanotechnology.
- Yang H, Goudeli E, Hogan CJ. Condensation and dissociation rates for gas phase metal clusters from molecular dynamics trajectory calculations. JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS. American Institute of Physics. 2018, Vol. 148, Issue 16. DOI: 10.1063/1.5026689
- Spyrogianni A, Karadima KS, Goudeli E, Mavrantzas VG, Pratsinis SE. Mobility and settling rate of agglomerates of polydisperse nanoparticles. JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS. American Institute of Physics. 2018, Vol. 148, Issue 6. DOI: 10.1063/1.5012037
- Kelesidis GA, Furrer FM, Goudeli E, Eggersdorfer ML, Wegner K, Pratsinis SE. Control of particle structure and size distribution by humidity. Particle Technology Forum 2017 - Core Programming Area at the 2017 AIChE Annual Meeting. 2017, Vol. 2017-October.
- Kelesidis GA, Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Flame synthesis of functional nanostructured materials and devices: Surface growth and aggregation. PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMBUSTION INSTITUTE. Elsevier. 2017, Vol. 36, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1016/j.proci.2016.08.078
- Kelesidis GA, Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Morphology and mobility diameter of carbonaceous aerosols during agglomeration and surface growth. CARBON. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 121. DOI: 10.1016/j.carbon.2017.06.004
- Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Surface Composition and Crystallinity of Coalescing Silver-Gold Nanoparticles. ACS NANO. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.7b06727
- Goudeli E, Eggersdorfer ML, Pratsinis SE. Coagulation of Agglomerates Consisting of Polydisperse Primary Particles. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 36. DOI: 10.1021/acs.langmuir.6b02455
- Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Crystallinity dynamics of gold nanoparticles during sintering or coalescence. AICHE JOURNAL. American Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2016, Vol. 62, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1002/aic.15125
- Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Gas-phase manufacturing of nanoparticles: Molecular dynamics and mesoscale simulations. 8th International Conference for Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids (CHoPS). Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2016, Vol. 34, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1080/02726351.2016.1138263
- Goudeli E, Pratsinis SE. Multiscale design of nanomaterial synthesis. Meet the Faculty Candidate Poster Session 2016 - Sponsored by the Education Division - Topical Conference at the 2016 AIChE Annual Meeting. 2016.
- Goudeli E, Grohn AJ, Pratsinis SE. Sampling and dilution of nanoparticles at high temperature. AEROSOL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2016, Vol. 50, Issue 6. DOI: 10.1080/02786826.2016.1168922
- Goudeli E, Eggersdorfer ML, Pratsinis SE. Aggregate characteristics accounting for the evolving fractal-like structure during coagulation and sintering. JOURNAL OF AEROSOL SCIENCE. Elsevier. 2015, Vol. 89. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2015.06.008
- Goudeli E, Eggersdorfer ML, Pratsinis SE. Coagulation-Agglomeration of Fractal-like Particles: Structure and Self-Preserving Size Distribution. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2015, Vol. 31, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1021/la504296z