Dr Jiwei Cui
Dr Jiwei Cui is a Research Fellow in the Dept of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Dr Cui is a member of the Nanostructured Interfaces and Materials (NIMs) Group (2010 - present).
Visitor, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2008-2009)
In 2011, Dr Cui was selected as a recipient of an ARC Super Science Fellowship to investigate vaccine particles.
In 2012 Dr Cui was successfully awarded an Early Career Researcher Grant from the University of Melbourne for his proposal themed 'Intelligent polymer particles for bioapplications'
- Liang K, Richardson J, Doonan CJ, Mulet X, Ju Y, Cui J, Caruso F, Falcaro P. An Enzyme-Coated Metal-Organic Framework Shell for Synthetically Adaptive Cell Survival. ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION. Wiley-VCH. 2017, Vol. 56, Issue 29. DOI: 10.1002/anie.201704120
- Gause K, Wheatley A, Cui J, Yan Y, Kent S, Caruso F. Immunological Principles Guiding the Rational Design of Particles for Vaccine Delivery. ACS NANO. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.6b07343
- Guo J, Richardson J, Besford Q, Christofferson AJ, Dai Y, Ong CJ, Tardy B, Liang K, Choi GH, Cui J, Yoo PJ, Yarovsky I, Caruso F. Influence of Ionic Strength on the Deposition of Metal-Phenolic Networks. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 40. DOI: 10.1021/acs.langmuir.7b02692
- Braunger J, Bjornmalm A, Isles N, Cui J, Henderson T, O'Connor A, Caruso F. Interactions between circulating nanoengineered polymer particles and extracellular matrix components in vitro. BIOMATERIALS SCIENCE. R S C Publications. 2017, Vol. 5, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1039/c6bm00726k
- Suma T, Cui J, Muellner M, Fu S, Tran J, Noi K, Ju Y, Caruso F. Modulated Fragmentation of Proapoptotic Peptide Nanoparticles Regulates Cytotoxicity. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 139, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b11302
- Bjoernmalm M, Cui J, Berdeff-Zieschang N, Song D, Faria M, Rahim M, Caruso F. Nanoengineering Particles through Template Assembly. CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 29, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.6b02848
- Cui J. Probing Bio-Nano Interactions with Templated Polymer Particles. CHEM. Cell Press. 2017, Vol. 2, Issue 5. DOI: 10.1016/j.chempr.2017.04.010
- Zyuzin MV, Yan Y, Hartmann R, Gause K, Nazarenus M, Cui J, Caruso F, Parak WJ. Role of the Protein Corona Derived from Human Plasma in Cellular Interactions between Nanoporous Human Serum Albumin Particles and Endothelial Cells. BIOCONJUGATE CHEMISTRY. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 28, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.7b00231
- Dai Y, Guo J, Wang T, Ju Y, Mitchell A, Bonnard T, Cui J, Richardson J, Hagemeyer CE, Alt K, Caruso F. Self-Assembled Nanoparticles from Phenolic Derivatives for Cancer Therapy. ADVANCED HEALTHCARE MATERIALS. Wiley - V C H Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 16. DOI: 10.1002/adhm.201700467
- Xu L, Dong S, Hao J, Cui J, Hoffmann H. Surfactant-Modified Ultrafine Gold Nanoparticles with Magnetic Responsiveness for Reversible Convergence and Release of Biomacromolecules. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 12. DOI: 10.1021/acs.langmuir.6b04591
- Song D, Cui J, Sun H, Nguyen T-H, Alcantara S, De Rose R, Kent S, Porter CJH, Caruso F. Templated Polymer Replica Nanoparticles to Facilitate Assessment of Material-Dependent Pharmacokinetics and Biodistribution. ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 39. DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b11579
- Gao Z, Chen M, Hu Y, Dong S, Cui J, Hao J. Tunable assembly and disassembly of responsive supramolecular polymer brushes. POLYMER CHEMISTRY. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2017, Vol. 8, Issue 18. DOI: 10.1039/c7py00149e
- Sun H, Cui J, Ju Y, Chen X, Wong E, Tran J, Qiao G, Caruso F. Tuning the Properties of Polymer Capsules for Cellular Interactions. BIOCONJUGATE CHEMISTRY. American Chemical Society. 2017, Vol. 28, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.7b00168
- Cui J, Faria M, Bjornmalm A, Ju Y, Suma T, Gunawan S, Richardson J, Heidar H, Bals S, Crampin E, Caruso F. A Framework to Account for Sedimentation and Diffusion in Particle-Cell Interactions. LANGMUIR. American Chemical Society. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 47. DOI: 10.1021/acs.langmuir.6b01634
- Chen X, Cui J, Sun H, Mullner M, Yan Y, Noi K, Ping Y, Caruso F. Analysing intracellular deformation of polymer capsules using structured illumination microscopy. NANOSCALE. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 23. DOI: 10.1039/c6nr02151d
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile